2013 Yamaha YZ125
$5,399.00 - Stock Number: Y21144
Return to your roots!
The YZ125 is the perfect transition from a YZ85 to a YZ250F! One ride and you will be amazed at the light handling and the simple fun the YZ125 provides. Plus, YZ 2-strokes are easier and cost less to maintain ... A win-win for all the true moto fans out there.
|Final Drive||Chain Drive|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 6-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Bore x Stroke||54.0 x 54.5mm|
|Engine||124cc, liquid-cooled, 2-stroke, reed-valve inducted|
|Fuel Capacity||2.1 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® TMX 38|
|Brake Front||Hydraulic single disc brake, 250mm|
|Brake Rear||Hydraulic single disc brake, 245mm|
|Suspension Front||Speed-sensitive system inverted fork; fully adjustable, 11.8-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Fully adjustable single shock; 12.4-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||15.2 in|
|Seat Height||39.3 in|
|Wet Weight||207 lb|
|Warranty||30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- A light aluminum frame housing an amazingly light and compact engine results in an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- A pure motocross machine, the light and nimble YZ125 is the perfect choice for riders stepping up from the 85cc class.
- Chassis/Suspension - A carefully engineered, advanced aluminum frame and swingarm give the YZ125 the best handling in its class.
- Chassis/Suspension - Premium Dunlop® knobbies offer race-spec traction and wear.
- Chassis/Suspension - Rear, fully adjustable KYB® shock features a super-light titanium shock spring and reduced-friction Kashima coating of internals. 12.4 inches of travel, separate adjusters for high- and low-speed compression damping, and a full lock oil rebound system for increased comfort all add up to fantastic rear wheel control and a sweet ride.
- Chassis/Suspension - Removable aluminum rear subframe is constructed of square-section tubing for reduced weight.
- Chassis/Suspension - Speed-Sensitive System 48mm KYB® fork; damping force is controlled by piston speed which provides a smoother, more precise ride with 11.8 inches of travel.
- Chassis/Suspension - Tapered rear wheel spacers ease sliding the rear wheel into place for quicker tire changes.
- Chassis/Suspension - YZ250F-style front-brake caliper and wave-style front and rear discs minimize unsprung weight and provide excellent stopping power.
- Durable, comfortable handlebar grips.
- Engine - Amazingly compact 124cc reed-valve-inducted two-stroke helps produce an awesome power-to-weight ratio.
- Engine - Digital CDI ignition system delivers precise spark and monitors engine speed to ensure optimal timing for faster, stronger response during hard acceleration.
- Engine - Large-capacity radiator features a 10-row core with four louvers to deliver maximum cooling efficiency at all performance levels.
- Engine - Patented YPVS® power-valve system combines crisp, hard-hitting bottom-end acceleration with strong midrange and eye-opening top-end.
- Engine - Primary kickstarting ensures easy restarts in any gear.
- Engine - Reed-valve spacer improves acceleration across the entire powerband.
- Engine - Six-speed, close-ratio transmission optimizes gear ratios for maximum performance.
- Engine - Trick, works-style clutch lever features race-spec barrel adjuster for on-the-fly adjustability.
- Premium drive chain has gold-colored plates for outstanding looks.
- Repackable exhaust silencer.
- Special-design “gripper” type seat and fuel tank, forward-canted steering crown and low aluminum handlebar all help create greater freedom of movement and more comfortable ergonomics for riders.
- The YZ125 is ready to race out of the crate, complete with an aluminum handlebar, titanium foot pegs, and gripper seat.
- Ultra lightweight means nimble handling with less fatigue.
- Use of light box-head bolts throughout the chassis eases maintenance while reducing weight for increased performance.
- Wide, cleated, folding titanium foot pegs are lightweight and provide excellent comfort, grip and ground clearance.
- Wide-diameter fuel tank cap for easier refueling.