2013 Yamaha TT-R110E
$2,240.00 - Stock Number: Y20459
Big fun in a small package.
Torquey 110cc air-cooled 4-stroke engine, 4-speed clutch and effortless electric starter. The only drawback? Only one family member can ride at a time. Better get a few.
|Final Drive||Chain drive|
|Transmission||Constant-mesh 4-speed/wet, multiple disc|
|Bore x Stroke||51.0mm x 54.0mm|
|Engine||110cc air-cooled 4-stroke, SOHC|
|Fuel Capacity||1.0 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Mikuni® VM16 carburetor|
|Brake Front||95mm drum|
|Brake Rear||110mm drum|
|Suspension Front||31mm Telescopic fork, coil spring/oil damper, 4.5-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Swingarm (Monocross®), coil spring/gas-oil damper, 4.3-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||7.1 in|
|Seat Height||26.4 in|
|Wet Weight||159 lb|
|Warranty||90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features - Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Additional Features - Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing, even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Additional Features - Long, YZ-style gripper seat is low, comfortable, and allows easy rider movement.
- Additional Features - Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics and front and side number plates create styling similar to larger YZ lineup.
- Chassis/Suspension - 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheels inspire great rider confidence by keeping the seat low and the steering light.
- Chassis/Suspension - 26.4-inch seat height and 7.1 inches of ground clearance help inspire confident performance on rugged trails.
- Chassis/Suspension - 31mm fork with high-tech internals including a damper valve with oil lock provides excellent damping, great bottoming resistance and 4.5 inches of smooth travel.
- Chassis/Suspension - Die-cast aluminum top triple clamp helps provide light, precise handling and looks great, too.
- Chassis/Suspension - Front and rear drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power.
- Chassis/Suspension - Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
- Chassis/Suspension - Monocross® rear suspension pivoting on a strong, 12mm shaft, along with a gusseted steel swingarm, provide excellent rear wheel control through 4.3 inches of travel.
- Chassis/Suspension - Steel backbone frame ties steering head and swingarm pivot together via a straight line, with the engine mounted at three places for optimum strength and high ground clearance.
- Engine - Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Engine - CDI ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Engine - Compact hemispherical combustion chamber with 9.3:1 compression produces max torque at 4000 rpm, max horsepower at 7500 rpm.
- Engine - Convenient electric starter for effortless starting, and backup kick starting.
- Engine - Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience during maintenance.
- Engine - Four-speed gearbox with automatic clutch has the right gear for wherever you ride.
- Engine - Lightweight exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Engine - Torquey/powerful 110cc air-cooled SOHC four-stroke powerplant is tuned for maximum off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- Key Features - A seat height of only 26.4 inches makes this one accessible to most riders, but 7.1 inches of ground clearance and great suspension at both ends means it can go places.
- Key Features - Big fun for the whole family, the YZ-styled, four-stroke-powered TT-R110 begs to be ridden by everyone.
- Key Features - Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Key Features - Four-speed auto-clutch transmission has an easily accessible gear for nearly any terrain.